Tomorrow 3rd March will begin the biggest Quake Live event until now, The World Championship.
The event will take place in Hannover, Germany, and the big finale will be on 6th March.
|Group A||Group B|
Wednesday, March 3rd
11:30 CET (5:30 AM EST) Group A
12:10 CET Group A
13:30 CET Group A
14:10 CET Group A
14:50 CET Group A
Thursday, March 4th
10:00 CET Group B
10:40 CET Group B
12:25 CET Group B
13:05 CET Group B
14:00 CET Group B
Friday, March 5th
15:00 CET Quarter Final
16:00 CET Quarter Final
Saturday, March 6th
10:00 CET Semi-Final #1
11:10 CET Semi-Final #2
12:10 CET Game For 3rd Place
13:40 CET Grand Final
- Twelve players participate, six in each group
- Group stage will be played in Best-of-3
- Playoffs will be played in Best-of-5 and Single Elimination
- First player of each group directly advance to playoffs
- Second and third play a relegation, winners advance to playoffs
- Mappool: qzdm6, qzdm13, qztourney7, qztourney9 & ztntourney1
So kids, it’s time to take your rocket launcher and start practicing for next year because that prize money is pretty sweet.
You can read more on Q L forum
EDIT: Congratulations to Shane ‘Rapha’ Hendrixon for being the winner of the Quake Live World Championship !