StarCraft II beta keys have been sent out.
Be careful, a lot of people got scamed. In order to be sure that you will not share that fate, just follow these simple steps:
- If you received an email saying that you have been invited to StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, do not open any link in that e-mail
- Typing battle.net in your browser will take you to the secure site appropriate for your region
- Enter account Information
- Go to Manage My Games, choose Add or Upgrade a Game
- Enter the Beta Key you received in the e-mail
- Press Add Game
If you were able to add the game to your library, then you received a real beta invite.
If the email tells you to go someplace else for the beta key or the key provided did not work, then you received a phishing email.