It seems that Mythic’s MMO isn’t doing that well. They recently closed down 43 servers, which confirms the fall of Warhammer’s popularity. Mythic strikes back with the relaunch of the 10 day free trial and with major rewards for the players who decide to reactivate they’re accounts like massive experience bonus, 10 free days and special quests. Let’s see if they will succeed.
“Mythic Entertainment has sounded the Call to Arms and is calling on seasoned veterans to re-enlist and return to the ongoing Realm War in Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (WAR). Experienced fighters in North America and Asia Pacific who re-activate their game accounts will receive an Emperor’s welcome, complete with all the rested experience they’ve accumulated while absent, a special quest chain with exciting in-game rewards, and 10 free days of game time to discover why WAR is even better than ever!
- Returning players will discover a plethora of updates and changes waiting for them, including:
- The recently added Knight of the Blazing Sun and Black Guard tank careers
- New easy, medium, and hard PQs designed for different group sizes and skill levels
- Increased experience gain in Tiers 3 and 4
- New Influence rewards earned in Open RvR
- A new Domination system to determine Tier 4 zone control
- Frequent, fun and rewarding live events
- New and improved Guild rewards
- Improvements to overall performance and server stability
- Official WAR Forums”